THE KHALIFAL PALACE

The palace Khalifal (Khalifa palace) is a historical monument located in the heart of the city of Tiznit which was built at the end of the XIXth century, more exactly in 1882 during the Alawite dynasty.

This royal palace, which used to host the Alawite sultans, is made up of 2 large riads with a garden area, a wing with several halls and a space dedicated to the staff of the palace. Located opposite the Colonial Palace near the place du Méchouar.